Friday, July 11, 2014

Custom Canoptek Creatures - An Overview

Hello there folks! Welcome to an overview of my custom Canoptek army:

Custom Canoptek Conversions - Incomplete
I am not going to go into detail about each of them here - this is only the overview! But I wanted to get up some of the pictures so you can see what is coming. I will be creating a separate post for each of these monsters so I can go into more detail.

Canoptek Dragonfly - Counts as Command Barge
 When I first started collecting the Necrons, I really loved the look and feel of the Canoptek creatures. I perused the internet looking at all the cool conversions, especially the simple Triarch Stalker conversions, and thought to myself, "Why not remove all the pilots from the vehicles and create creatures for each of them?" So that's what I did.

Not all of them are complete, like the Dragonfly above. But I'm getting there! My first post will probably be the most detailed post I'll ever do, and that is to showcase the Canoptek Kraken (or Canoptek Obliterator, Ican't decide which). Here's a peak at the finished product:

Canoptek Kraken

No comments:

Post a Comment